Dot Net Nuke Development
DNN CMS Platform
DNN ( formerly DotNetNuke ) is the leading open source web content management platform (CMS) in the Microsoft ecosystem. The product is used to build professional looking and easy-to-use commercial websites, social intranets, community portals, or partner extranets. Containing dynamic content of all types, DNN sites are easy to deploy and update.
In addition to robust content management, the free, open source DNN Platform includes the following built-in features:
- A rich-text editor
- File management
- Cloud-ready with MS Azure compatibility
- Mobile API and basic mobile device detection
- Core written in C#
- Single installation, multiple portals
- Social API
- Modern client-side Web tools like CSS 3, HTML 5 and JQuery
- Bulk email
- Robust security
- Administration features like: security roles, protected content and site log
DNN's CMS, provides everything you need to create a unique, engaging website or portal.
To find out more about Mind Bird’s dotnetnuke expertise and what it could do for you, contact us today.