Hybris software experts
Hybris is a admired eCommerce platform. An SAP company with operations across the globe, Hybris is rated among the top enterprise suites for eCommerce solutions by Gartner and Forrester. Hybris enables commerce for companies like Procter&Gamble, General Electric, Lufthansa, 3M, Brigestone, Levi’s, Nikon among others. Some of the largest implementations of Hybris include a 20 million SKU store for one of the largest online retail sites, 2500 stores in 44 global markets deployed in 4 months for one of the largest physical retailers processing 6000 enquiries per second and a store handling 2 million customers and processing half a million orders every day for a large wholesale distributor.
What is Hybris?
Hybris is a single technology stack solution that provides customizable eCommerce solutions along with product content management, a web content management system (CMS) and order management for all domains including B2B and B2C. Hybris is built on Apache and Spring Source components. Hybris is compatible with third party applications. Its model-driven and parallelized, SOA architecture make it easy to use with simple installation. New features can be built into Hybris with minimal efforts. Migration to a new version of Hybris can be accomplished with simple changes and is fast.
Engineered for scaling, it supports:
- Multi-channel experiences across a variety of languages and currencies.
- All front-end technologies and a wide range of databases.
- Data intensive, performance heavy applications and also high traffic requirements.
- Cloud computing and virtualization
The Hybris difference
The Hybris Advantage:
Some of the benefits that Hybris provides:
- Enables commerce for web and mobile with features like search and merchandising, Master Data Management (MDM) among others.
- Hybris Commerce Accelerator helps achieve fast time-to-market. It offers a fully customizable commerce platform across multiple channels with multiple functionalities.
- Automated print production processes help bring down costs.
- Omni-Commerce Connect APIs – prevent time-consuming, expensive IT cycles by integrating new channels to your commerce solution.
- Omni-channel Order fulfillment through centralized order management.
- Availability of plugins for Endeca, Adobe CQ5 Web content management.
- Business process management
Why choose us for Hybris?
With its increasing popularity as the future of commerce, we have a global Hybris team comprising of certified Hybris experts. We are constantly growing our pool of experts to leverage expertise in Content Management Systems, Cloud-based Solutions and Rich User Experience to deliver Hybris-based solutions that are flexible, scalable and reliable. As testimony to enhancing our Hybris expertise, we have launched a Hybris Center of Excellence at Bangalore.
A Hybris concept store with custom features: Apart from the features like menu, categories, cart etc that Hybris supports, we also developed custom features in this store that better the offering in terms of ease of use, rich UI and aiding sales. Some of the features we developed for Hybris include a custom theme, personalization through the display of products recently viewed by a user, display of products recently purchased on the store, ability to compare products, customization of product price, ability to place a backorder or a pre-order for a product.
To find out more about Mind Bird’s Hybris ecommerce development expertise and what it could do for you, contact us today.