INNOVATIVE ORACLE EDUCATION CENTRE
Learn to create robust and powerful applications with Mind Bird Solutions JAVA Training. Struts is the popular open-source framework used for building web applications based on J2EE technologies. This Struts training course provides the skills for you to design and build Web applications using the Struts framework. You learn to streamline the development process by integrating, applying and extending Struts components. Struts is very elegant and flexible front controller framework based on many standard technologies like Java Filters, Java Beans, Resource Bundles, XML etc.
OVERVIEW OF ADVANCED JAVA STRUTS TRAINING
- The MVC Design Pattern
- System State and Business Logic
- Introduction to Session and SessionFactory
- Persisting Objects using Hibernate
- Hibernate Query Language
- Inheritance Mapping
- Bidirectional Association Mapping
- Caching Introduction
- Implementing Second Level Caching using EHCACHE
- Integrating Spring & Hibernate
- Integrating Struts & Hibernate
- Integrating JPA & Hibernate
- Introduction to Spring
- Understanding Inversion of Control (IOC) and
- Dependency Injection (DI)
- Spring Architecture
- Implementing IOC in Spring
- Understanding Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP)
- Implementing AOP in Spring
- Introduction to Template Design Pattern
- Simplifying Data access using JDBC Template
- Abstracting Data Access Layer using DAO
- Introduction to Spring MVC
- Tomcat, Weblogic and Glassfish Application Server will be used for this training.
- Eclipse, NetBeans IDE will be used for application development.
- Recommend Practical hours for student except class hours is 90 Hrs.
- We also provide weekend classes for all courses.
- After completion of 55% of course, student will go through Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in Software Industry.
To find out how Mind Bird Solutions' JAVA training program and expertise, contact Mind Bird Solutions today.