Dot Net Nuke Training
Catalyse your Career Growth
DNN ( formerly DotNetNuke ) is the leading open source web content management platform (CMS) in the Microsoft ecosystem. The product is used to build professional looking and easy-to-use commercial websites, social intranets, community portals, or partner extranets. Containing dynamic content of all types, DNN sites are easy to deploy and update. Mind Bird Solutions provides dot net nuke training according to the current requirement of IT industry.
In addition to robust content management, the free, open source DNN Platform includes the following built-in features:
- A rich-text editor
- File management
- Cloud-ready with MS Azure compatibility
- Mobile API and basic mobile device detection
- Core written in C#
- Single installation, multiple portals
- Social API
- Modern client-side Web tools like CSS 3, HTML 5 and JQuery
- Bulk email
- Robust security
- Administration features like: security roles, protected content and site log
DNN's CMS, provides everything you need to create a unique, engaging website or portal.
- Recommend Practical hours for student except class hours is 90 Hrs.
- We also provide weekend classes for all courses.
- After completion of 55% of course, student will go through Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in Software Industry.
To find out Mind Bird Solutions' Dot Net Nuke training program and expertise, contact Mind Bird Solutions today.