Catalyse your Career Growth
WordPress is free blog software, unless you want to implement some more features to meet the growing needs of a popular blog. During the next few years WordPress evolve into more of a CMS friendly platform. Mind BIrd Solutions provides WordPress training according to the current requirement of IT industry. Wordpress was built using the PHPFramework.
CMS Training : Wordpress CMS
- Understanding and Using domain names
- WordPress Hosting Options
- Installing WordPress on a Dedicated Server
- Understanding Directory Permissions
- Understanding the WordPress Dashboard
- Pages, Tags, Media and Content Administration
- Core WordPress Settings
- Finding and Installing Plugins Quickly and Easily
- Upgrading WordPress Plugins
- Recommended WordPress Plugins
- Understanding the Structure of WordPress Themes
- Finding Themes and Choosing the Right One
- Installing and Configuring Themes
- Editing and Customizing Themes
- Using Theme Frameworks and Parent-Child Themes
- Theme Best Practices
- Understanding Posts Versus Pages
- Organizing Posts with Categories
- Connecting Posts Together with Tags
- Custom Post Types and Custom Taxonomies
- Managing Lists of Links
- Hands-On Training on the WordPress Editors
- Hands-On Training on the New Image Editor
- Adding Video and Audio Media to a WordPress Site
- WordPress as a Blog vs. WordPress as a Website
- Converting a Website to WordPress
- WordPress as a Content Management System (CMS)
- Beyond blogging: Other Uses for WordPress
- Recommend Practical hours for student except class hours is 90 Hrs.
- We also provide weekend classes for all courses.
- After completion of 55% of course, student will go through Live Project Training, Interview Preparation and Recruitment process in Software Industry.
To find out Mind Bird Solutions' Wordpress training program and expertise, contact Mind Bird Solutions today.