It's Time to Embrace Your Brand
Mind Bird Solutions focus is in helping organizations to create brands that build and sustain trust. Branding Strategy is an extension of our efforts as brand consultants to help marketing oriented leaders and professionals build strong brands. Mid-sized businesses need to think like ‘advertising ninjas’ and execute the right advertising tactic in the right medium at the right time to reach their target audience.
Once you've defined your brand, how do you get the word out? Here are a few simple tips:
- Get a great logo. Place it everywhere.
- Write down your brand messaging. What are the key messages you want to communicate about your brand?
- Integrate your brand. Branding extends to every aspect of your business--how you answer your phones, what you or your salespeople wear on sales calls, your e-mail signature, everything.
- Create a "voice" for your company that reflects your brand. This voice should be applied to all written communication and incorporated in the visual imagery of all materials, online and off. Is your brand friendly? Be conversational. Is it ritzy? Be more formal. You get the gist.
- Design templates and create brand standards for your marketing materials. Use the same color scheme, logo placement, look and feel throughout. You don't need to be fancy, just consistent.
- Be true to your brand. Customers won't return to you--or refer you to someone else--if you don't deliver on your brand promise.
- Be consistent. I placed this point last only because it involves all of the above and is the most important tip I can give you. If you can't do this, your attempts at establishing a brand will fail.
To find out more about Mind Bird’s branding expertise, contact us today.